Full Synthetic Passenger Car Motor Oil
Nemco Extreme Synthetic Series Motor Oils are premium quality, 100% synthetic engine oils formulated to provide excellent wear protection, to minimize the formation of sludge and varnish, and to resist viscosity and thermal breakdown even in severe service. The synthetic formulation provides enhanced oxidation resistance and thermal stability at high temperatures and better pumpability at low temperatures compared with conventional engine oils.
Syn-Extreme oils are approved as GM dexos1™ oils, under GM dexos1™ Global license number D10016GB139 (5W-30), D10017GB139 (5W-20) and D10018GB139 (0W-20).
Features & Benefits
- Exceeds ILSAC GF-5 requirements for new cars under warranty
- Excellent resistance to viscosity and thermal breakdown at high temperatures
- Protects against wear, rust and bearing corrosion
- Excellent low-temperature pumpability for protection during cold starts
- Formulated to protect turbochargers and emissions control system catalysts
- Formulated for use in vehicles operating on ethanol-containing fuels up to E85