Heavy Duty Multi-Service Motor Oil
Nemco MS-X Plus Synthetic Blend 15W-40 is an API CK-4 approved engine oil formulated with an advanced blend of high VI mineral and synthetic PAO (polyalphaolefin) base oils and a select mixture of high-performance additives. It was developed for use in four-stroke cycle diesel engines that meet 2017 model year on-highway and Tier 4 non-road exhaust emission standards, as well as for previous model year engines. This oil is especially formulated to protect and sustain engine exhaust after-treatment devices such as diesel particulate filters (DPFs), diesel oxidation catalysts (DOCs) and selective catalytic reduction (SCR) systems.
MS-X Plus Synthetic Blend 15W-40 is backward serviceable for use in pre-2017 diesel engines, and may be used in older equipment that called for earlier API oil categories such as CJ-4, CI-4 with CI-4 Plus, CI-4 and CH-4. This oil offers the end user improved performance and longer equipment life in fleet, construction, and agriculture equipment under the most extreme conditions and provides optimum fuel economy, oil consumption control, low temperature pour point and start up.
Features & Benefits
- Improved oxidative stability for longer service life
- Excellent resistance to viscosity loss due to shear and oil aeration
- Protection against catalyst poisoning, particulate filter blocking, engine wear, piston deposits
- Protection for newer low-emission diesel engines and older diesel engines
- Specially formulated to protect exhaust after-treatment devices
- Excellent soot control for protection against abrasive wear and soot-induced oil thickening
- Protection against sludge, varnish formation, rust, bearing corrosion and wear
- Good resistance to foaming and aeration