Full Synthetic ISO VG 68, 100, 150, 220, 320, 460
Nemco Synthetic Industrial Gear SGO lubricants are intended for enclosed gear sets operating under severe temperature ranges and load. Nemco SGO lubricants are premium, extreme pressure (EP) oils formulated with synthetic polyalphaolefin (PAO) base oils, and are designed for use in enclosed industrial gears, gear boxes operating at elevated temperatures, and rolling bearings in pump crankcases. Nemco SGO oils meet or exceed the requirements of the industry standard U.S. Steel 224 and AGMA 250.04 EP.
Features & Benefits
- Manufactured using fully synthetic polyalphaolefin (PAO) base oils
- Compatible with seals and paints normally used with mineral oils
- Specially formulated to protect moderate to heavily loaded industrial gears and bearings
- Provide excellent anti-wear and load carrying capability, as well as strong rust inhibition and demulsibility performance
- Suitable for use in spur, helical, herringbone, bevel gearing, and most types of industrial hypoid gearing, ball, roller and other types of anti-friction bearings