OUTBOARD AND SNOW (TWO-STROKE)
Nemco Two-Stroke Engine Oil is a premium ashless engine oil designed for use in high performance two-stroke water-cooled including some air cooled engines. It meets the NMMA specifications as a TC-W3 oil and meets the high performance requirements of major outboard engine manufacturers including Mercury, Mariner, BRP (Johnson, Evinrude), Yamaha, Suzuki and Nissan.
This product is specially designed to deliver premium performance in two-stroke engines used to power snowmobiles and outboard engines and may be used in both oil-injected and pre-mixed gasoline/oil lubricated engines.
Nemco Two-Stroke Engine Oil provides the next level of protection in modern, high performance engines by providing outstanding lubricity, controlling cylinder and piston scuffing, reducing bearing wear resulting in longer engine life. It also provides rust and corrosion protection during service and storage.
Features & Benefits
- Meets industry specifications including TC-W3®, TC-WII & TC-W service levels
- Used where engine manufacturer calls for JASO FB & ISO E-GB type oils
- Advanced formulation allows for any recommended gasoline/oil ratios
- Blue dye for easy detection
- Special solvents allow for mixing at low temperatures
- Unique balance of components produces less smoke