High Performance Low Ash Natural Gas Engine Oils
Nemco’s NG-X LA 40 is a Low Ash, SAE 40 Natural Gas Engine Oil (NGEO) that is designed for use in modern 4-stroke stationary engines fueled by natural gas. Recommended for use in gas compression, well gathering, power generation, Co-Gen, Landfill and Bio Gas applications.
Nemco NG-X LA 40 uses the highest quality Group II base oils and a state-of-the-art additive package with proven performance in naturally aspirated, turbocharged, and lean burn engines. This product has successfully completed extensive field trials in Caterpillar and GE Jenbacher engines in severe cogeneration service.
Features & Benefits
- Low Sulphated Ash (0.50 wt %)
- Enhanced varnish and deposit protection at very
- Lower deposits in combustion chamber resulting in
reduced oil consumption
- Lower levels (< 335 ppm) of Zinc and Phosphorus to
protect catalytic converters
- Improved copper corrosion protection
- Minimized valve seat recession
- Increased overhaul intervals
- API CF level performance