Premium Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Oil
Nemco Super Blue 15W-40 and 10W-30 are API CK-4 approved engine oils developed for use in fourstroke cycle diesel engines that meet 2017 model year on-highway and Tier 4 non-road exhaust emission standards, as well as for previous model year engines. These oils are especially formulated to protect and sustain engine exhaust after-treatment devices such as diesel particulate filters (DPFs), diesel oxidation catalysts (DOCs) and selective catalytic reduction (SCR) systems.
Super Blue 15W-40 and 10W-30 are backward serviceable for use in pre-2017 diesel engines, and may be used in older equipment that called for earlier API oil categories such as CJ-4, CI-4 with CI-4 Plus, CI-4 and CH-4. These oils are designed for use in mixed fleets with both on-highway and off-road equipment operating in varying climates and under varying loads and service conditions. They have excellent soot dispersancy to protect against soot-induced oil thickening and abrasive wear, and excellent oxidation resistance to help minimize deposit formation. The low-ash formulation is designed for compatibility with all exhaust emission control systems in modern diesel engines, and to help prolong DPF life.
Features & Benefits
- Improved oxidative stability for longer service life
- Excellent resistance to viscosity loss due to shear and oil aeration
- Protection against catalyst poisoning, particulate filter blocking, engine wear, piston deposits
- Protection for newer low-emission diesel engines and older diesel engines
- Specially formulated to protect exhaust after-treatment devices
- Excellent soot control for protection against abrasive wear and soot-induced oil thickening
- Protection against sludge, varnish formation, rust, bearing corrosion and wear
- Good resistance to foaming and aeration