SAE 75W-80, 80W-90 AND 85W-140
Nemco MultiGear lubricants are formulated using the latest sulphur/phosphorus additive technology. This additive system protects against metal-to-metal contact of the gears even under the most severe conditions. Nemco MultiGear lubricant applications include passenger cars, trucks, farm tractors, earthmoving, construction, mining and other heavy duty equipment. Nemco MultiGear lubricants are blended to meet the multi-grade viscosity requirements and are available in SAE grades 75W-80, 80W-90 and 85W-140.
Features & Benefits
- High film strength gives high ratings in Timken and FZG tests
- Resists sludging or oxidation created by the churning and heating in the presence of air encountered in all gear cases
- Provides a protective film on metal surfaces thus minimizing rust and corrosion
- Provides better low temperature fluidity protection than single grade oil along with effective lubricating film thickness at higher temperatures
- Necessary protection to lubricate limited slip differentials when used as make-up or service fill